Friday, December 12, 2008

Hannah's Graphic Organizer

Regret Essay Outline
Hannah Staley 12-11-2008

OP- There has been many regrets thru ought my life and some are definitely more significant than others….

TS: A past regret that I have occurred in the 7th grade…
SD: My best friend and I were so close (like sisters) and then that all changed…
TS: When she got a boyfriend, we both thought it was really cool and we would talk about it on our daily sleepovers…
TS: Then one day her boyfriend and I got into a fight….
SD: At first, we tried to figure things out with the three of us because that was going to be out resolution…..
TS: Nothing seemed to work….
TS: my best friend dumped him for me only to cause more drama…
SD: Now looking back my then best friend and I aren’t as close…
TS: I really miss those daily sleepovers…
TS: Our friendship ended in such a sudden way that now I almost feel like nothing was ever there….

TS: Since I am a somewhat paranoid person, from now on I am going to try to (live with no regrets)….
SD: I have realized that in a way these regrets have changed me to much…
TS: I have turned myself into someone that takes these regrets everywhere with her…
TS: From now on, these regrets are going to become memories…..
SD: Also not only have these regrets changed me, but they have shaped me as a person as well…
TS: Once I lost one of the best friendships I have ever had, I realized that you need to work at it (BOTH PEOPLE)…..
TS: I have also realized that at the end of all good things there are new beginnings….

CP: I have had many experiences in my life and writing this paper made me realize exactly how I might be able to get rid of some of those regrets that are riding on me….

No comments: